- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Serves as the primary in-house resource supporting, troubleshooting and customizing our Microsoft Dynamics AX ERP system.
- Work closely with Business Analysts, performing and documenting all phases of the SDLC and adhering to the best development practices: Requirement analysis, development, documentation, unit testing, production migration and support.
- Basic Functional understanding of the Ax modules and Functional duties include AX configuration and administration, user support, and owing to the Security architecture in AX ERP.
- Assists the System Administrator with the installation, configuration, and maintenance of Dynamics AX and related software (SQL, SSAS/BI)
- Identify the performance gaps and perform performance tuning to improve the overall AX response time.
- Develop and customize new or existing interfaces, hands-on expert building AIF applications and web services, working with BizTalk, SSIS or any middleware to integrate to other external applications
- Modify and create SSRS reports, Ax reports and handle changes to third party .Net applications like Commercial Invoice tool
- Recommend industry best Testing tools, maintain code repository and implement versioning system for AX ERP.
- Provide guidance in performing Ax upgrade and recommend tools to retrofit customizations into the new ERP system and perform Data migration.
More than 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production Retail
About this Company
The company was established by Mr. Abdel Hamid Al Arabi 20 years ago. It was registered at the Ministry of Man Power under the license number 92. The company kept working in Egypt and outside according to international professional standards and accordingly has gained trust...
See all Careers and Jobs at Alarabi Recruitment & Services