- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Position
Assist the Planning Manager / Portfolio Planning Manager, Development and Project Management team in manage and provision of Planning Management services to a Development Portfolio of Projects advising the Development team on Time and Project Control related matters to ensure the projects within the Portfolio are successfully delivered on time and within budget.
- Support, as directed, the Planning Manager / Portfolio Planning Manager
- Ensure development and project planning advice is provided to AFGRE team.
- Ensure compliance with AFGRE Time Control Management of the full development cycle.
- Assist in managing resolution of claims disputes for Extension of Time, Disruption, and Delay in compliance with terms and timescales.
- Ensure that consultant proactively manage contractual requirements for time control and provide regular reporting in according to AFGRE requirements.
- Establish and monitor Key Project Performance Indicators for the full development cycle.
- Assist in Preparing accurate earned value and budget reporting on a monthly basis.
- Assist in Preparing / Updating the Project Master Schedule and Development Program.
- Prepare data for inclusion to Development budget projections (Cost and Revenue) with inputs from Commercial, Development and Design Management teams.
- Ensure that the Engineer is reviewing and consent the contractors program on time within the project time frame, and follow up the program updates, progress of works, and contractor resources.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...