- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Females Only
About the Job
- Provide high-level administrative support by conducting research, preparing statistical reports, handling information requests, and performing clerical functions such as preparing correspondence, receiving visitors, arranging conference calls, and scheduling meetings.
- Manage and maintain CEO schedules.
- Make travel arrangements for CEO
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinate and direct office services.
- Answer phone calls and direct calls to appropriate parties or take messages. · Prepare responses to correspondence containing routine inquiries.
- Open, sort, and distribute incoming correspondence, including faxes and email.
- Greet visitors and determine whether they should be given access to specific individuals.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
Transocean is a privately owned freight forwarding company founded in 1978. It has been registered as a member in the International Federation Of Freight Forwarders Associations - Switzerland (FIATA) since 1980.
See all Careers and Jobs at Transocean Forwarding and Commerce