- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Manages the daily calendar for line manager and coordinates scheduled appointments.
- Screens incoming calls and correspondence and responds independently when possible.
- Ensures workers are aware of company policies and procedures.
- Arranges for company events by arranging for facilities and caterer, announcement and invitations within the assigned budget.
- Prepares event’s agenda and arranges for minutes and documentation.Maintains and establishes an updated filing system and database.
- Prepares confidential correspondence and reports.
- Follow reservations for hotels and tickets for Airlines, … etc
- Arranges detailed travel plans and routes and gathers needed for travel-related meetings.
- Organizes and maintains contracts, records, and other essential documents
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming Food and Beverage Production Transportation