- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Implement new requirements, changes and modifications, with attention to simple interrelationships between different applications modules.
- Troubleshoot and resolve reported bugs promptly and efficiently.
- Apply basic testing for implemented modifications to ensure effective functionality.
- Work closely with the configuration manager to build and deploy updates to QA or staging environments.
- Coordinate and communicate with the analysis and design team to facilitate requirement gathering and documenting applications.
- Communicate with the testing team and provide them with the developed component's functionality to facilitate the testing process.
- Deliver queries to DBA team to tune it and to advice tuning tips to be implemented in the source code.
- Adhere to and follow EFG agile scrum process.
More than 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science or Information Technology.
- A minimum of 4 years’ experience in software development.
The following technical requirements are a must:
- RESTful services, JSON, XML, ASP.NET Web API, ASP.NET AJAX and AngularJS.
- C#, ADO.net, Entity Framework, LINQ and WCF.
- MS SQL Server, including development using SQL and Transact-SQL.
The following technical requirements are a plus:
- Xamarin Froms.
- Concurrency, Threading and parallel programming.
- Telerik, Syncfusion and Infragistics.
- Crystal reports/Microsoft reporting services.
- Experience in developing high-performance and secured web applications.
- Technical experience in IIS, unit testing and integration testing.
- Good command of Arabic and English.
- Good communication skills (written, verbal and listening).
- Able to build partnerships and work well in teams.
- Can identify problems and refer/escalate complex issues to a higher level.
- Ensure deliverable are always of a high quality.
- Self-motivated, clever and maintains a positive attitude.
About this Company
EFG Hermes, the leading investment bank in the Arab world, draws on 30 years of experience to serve as the preeminent investment bank in the region, providing a wide spectrum of financial services including Investment Banking, Asset Management, Securities Brokerage, Research...
See all Careers and Jobs at EFG Hermes