- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
About the Job:
- Develop high-quality software design and architecture.
- Work in different number and types of projects, in order to satisfy new and existing opportunities.
- Cooperate with various team members (Project Managers, Architects, QC, BA, SD1, SD2, and SD3) to reach the needed milestones within the working projects.
- Identify, prioritize and execute tasks in the software development life cycle.
- Develop tools and applications by producing clean, efficient code.
- Constantly improving one self’s technical abilities, and cooperate with the surrounding team to improve the whole team.
- Automate tasks through appropriate tools and scripting.
- Review and debug code.
- Perform validation and verification testing.
- Document development phases and monitor systems
- Ensure software is up-to-date with latest technologies
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Information Technology Services
About this Company
@3S Software we focus on realizing our customers' business values in the most efficient and professional way possible, through our diverse expertise and exceptional track-record since 2006.
See all Careers and Jobs at 3S Software
We specialize in custom solutions development for the Government and Sports...