- 7+ years of development experience
- 2+ years of development team leading experience
- Excellent knowledge of web development best practices for performance, security, and maintainability
- Agile practitioner and advocate
- Experience designing a highly scalable system
- You're excited to take on the responsibility of growing the team with new members
- Helping people get better at their jobs makes you happy
- You’re excited to work in a fast-paced, creative, and demanding startup environment
- Portfolio, GitHub (or another open-source account), list of published works is a plus
- High level working English is required
- We can offer a competitive salary & international exposure;
- We have an awesome office space located in a villa with a big garden!
- We have a library at your disposal, where you can find specialized books on various skills, such as Programming, Design or Management and also games and consoles that can be borrowed at any time.
- We can guarantee that what you will be working on will have a positive impact on lots of people around the world;
- We are growing - and you'll have a say on how you think we should create a place where we all want to be!
At The D., we are committed to maintaining a culture that is inclusive and diverse. Our colleagues foster an environment that is supportive and helpful. We are looking to add curious, driven, and creative individuals to our team who are ready to grow with us!
About this Company
Founded in 2007, we are an award-winning software company specializing in artificial intelligence with offices in Bonn, Germany, and Cairo, Egypt. Taking a long-term approach to developing products and technological solutions, we work globally and across a wide array of...
See all Careers and Jobs at The D. GmbH