- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
General Administrative Duties
- Preparing periodic reports regarding the Department's activities and achievements to be submitted to the direct manager
- Meetings with architects to discuss structural designs.
- Preparing daily and monthly reports on monthly basis or when required.
- Performing other duties related to the job as assigned by the direct manager.
- Prepare subcontractor invoice.
- Design and apply implementation of construction projects
- Responsible for ensuring that the Company Quality Standards, guidelines and plans are implemented properly, in addition to ensuring that all work assigned to his/her team members is completed properly, and meets the required specifications and standards.
- Provide his/her team members’ with the technical assistance, support and guidance required to complete their work.
- Responsible for preparing the technical specifications for his/her team in case that his/her team members do not include a senior team member. In addition, he/she is responsible for reviewing the prepared materials cost estimates and quantities by the quantity surveyors.
- Coordinate with other Architectural Team members and other disciplines’ Team Leaders among other groups that are directly related to the project, in addition to coordinating with clients and sub consultants upon the request of the Project Manager.
- Assist in the preparation of various reports as requested by the Technical Office Manager
- He/she should lead the creation and tracking of his/her team plans
- The incumbent should make sure that the approved and acceptable processes, methodologies and tools are clearly defined to his/her team members and are used while performing their jobs.
- He/she is the catalyst in resolving technical-related problems for his/her team.
- Responsible for supporting project tracking meetings and should approve all project documentation that affect his/her team.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office
Minimum required Education
- University degree in Architecture Engineering
- Fluent in Arabic and English language.
Minimum required Professional Experience
- A minimum of 5+ years of experience in a related field experience.
Skills and Abilities
- Leadership skills
- Planning, organization and detail orientation
- Management of Financial Resources
- Decision Making
- Ability to lead and initiate strategic business plans
- Conflict resolution skills
- Negotiating/Influencing Skills
- Knowledge of construction materials and methods, CAD, design analysis and modern structural systems.
- Professional knowledge in Construction, methods, and applications
- Computer skills and knowledge of relevant software
- Knowledge of Engineering procedures and systems such
- Knowledge of principles and practices of basic Architectural engineering