- Experience Needed:
- More than 1 year
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Managing financial issues of the office including custody and purchase.
- Answering calls, taking messages and handling correspondence.
- Maintaining diaries and arranging appointments.
- Typing, preparing and collating reports.
- Organizing and servicing meetings (producing agendas and taking minutes).
- Maintains files .
- Prepare reports, memos, letters, statements, and other documents, using word processing, spreadsheet, database, or presentation software.
- Coordinating with quality responsible for all lab documents arrangements, maintaining, and update.
- Coordinating events as necessary.
- Maintaining supply inventory of the office and lab.
More than 1 year
Not Specified at least
Graphic Design Publishing and Printing