- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Main Job Duties:
- Maintains financial records for subsidiary companies by analyzing balance sheets and general ledger accounts.
- Reconciles general and subsidiary bank accounts by gathering and balancing information.
- Provides financial status information by preparing special reports; completing special projects.
- Corrects errors by posting adjusting journal entries.
- Maintains general ledger accounts by reconciling accounts receivable detail and control accounts; adjusting entries for amortizations prepaids; analyzing and reconciling retainage and accounts payable ledgers; preparing fixed asset depreciation and accruals.
- Secures financial information by completing database backups; keeping information confidential.
- Maintains accounting controls by following policies and procedures; complying with federal, state, and local financial legal requirements.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Computer Software Financial Services
About this Company
Founded in 2007, we are an award-winning software company specializing in artificial intelligence with offices in Bonn, Germany, and Cairo, Egypt. Taking a long-term approach to developing products and technological solutions, we work globally and across a wide array of...
See all Careers and Jobs at The D. GmbH