- Experience Needed:
1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Collaborate with Stakeholders to develop, maintain and compile asset reliability, criticality and condition information necessary for the asset planning, delivery and maintenance strategies.
- Planning jobs based on stakeholders requirements, availability of spares and following up on the work orders using our CMMS (Maximo) from requisition till execution and allocation of costs and accordingly Issue monthly reports of maintenance expenses, costs and statistics.
- Assists in current maintenance, service, urgent repairs and timely modernization of the equipment.
- On call duty, after normal working hours and through the weekend for plant team support and for technical advice if needed
- Full accountability to the assigned budget based on reliability forecasting.
- Will be the principal contact and liaison person between Maintenance, Operations and other supported departments.
- Determines the degree of equipment deterioration.
- Ensures revision of the equipment that requires detailed repair and schedules its repair.
- Ensures that the maintenance team follows safety requirements. Provide safety instructions for all employees, including new hires and manages contractor’s mechanical teams
- updating maintenance operating procedures and Schedules to incorporate the changes
- Responsible for maintaining Food Safety and Quality Systems as assigned and participate in the food safety team to initiate and revise the plant HACCP plan
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Engineering Services FMCG
About this Company
Target is a recruitment and HR solutions consultation company located in Alexandria who has the unique honor to serve both job seekers and employers. We recruit several types of candidates in many multinational, international and local companies which are located in either...
See all Careers and Jobs at Target Recruitment & HR Solutions