- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Operation Coordinator ( Customs Clearance )
- Execute customs clearance procedures of all incoming/outgoing shipments.
- Withdraw shipping documents from either shipping companies or their agents.
- Approve shipping documents from CAA "Civil Aviation Authority"
- Collect AWB's and B/L from either shipping companies or their agents.
- Initiate the required claim with the carrier for any discrepancy.
- Perform the custom clearance procedures for incoming/outgoing shipment at the lowest cost legally and according to government regulations.
- Process customs clearance requirements for all outgoing shipment, including preparation of all necessary records and documentation.
- Secure company properties "shipments" during transit until received by airport distribution employee.
- Assist airport distribution employee in getting airport entry permits for any spare parts going in / out Cairo airport & all ports.
2 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain Translation and Localization Transportation
About this Company
The company is one of the few companies in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia that has gained the customers’ trust and confidence in a very short time. It has achieved high ratios in the economic growth indexes since its establishment. It was granted a work permit from the Customs...
See all Careers and Jobs at Intag Alamal