- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Profit share
About the Job
- Create PM schedules for each department in a database Asset Management.
- Create standard WO for each department in a database Asset Management.
- Create task plans for each department in a database Asset Management.
- Setup new parts and new suppliers for each department after reviewing the document.
- Update currencies rate daily on system in a database Asset Management.
- Setup new stores, position & location and give authority to system users on these stores.
- Setup category & classes related to equipment and departments.
- Setup user stores after approval from Section Manager for each user.
- Review documents for the creation of items and suppliers in a database.
- Test any new program or new application.
- Communicate and group problems to solve it.
- Meet with system users to understand and discuss the scope of project.
- Meet with software developers to understand the scope of project.
- Receive requests from branches of system problems and solve it.
- Develop all needed reports to be submitted to the direct manager.
- Follow the instructions, requirements of the quality, safety and occupational health, the environment and road safety management system.
- Perform any other assigned tasks as required by the direct manager within the same level of responsibility.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Accounting and Auditing Services Computer Software Pharmaceuticals
About this Company
Ibnsina Pharma originally established in 2001, today Ibnsina Pharma is Egypt’s fastest-growing and second largest pharmaceutical distribution company. The Company distributes a competitive portfolio of pharmaceutical products from over 350 Egyptian and multinational...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ibn Sina Pharma