- Experience Needed:
0 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
The jobs in this level are responsible for supporting more senior staff in the assessment, design and development of circuits and/or systems following laid down procedures and gathering relevant information from internal and external entities. The jobs are also responsible for providing basic analysis and suggesting improvements and recommendations all under close supervision.
- Follow all relevant policies, processes and standard operating procedures so that work is carried out in a controlled and consistent manner
- Implement the day-to-day operations assigned to ensure compliance with the established standards and procedures and continuity of work
- Liaise with appropriate members of the same family or other families as appropriate, to collect and collate information required to support achievement of tasks allocated
- Meet with client and understand client requirements for the customization of best fit solution
- Participate in development of final design of customized solution along with implementation diagrams and as-built drawings
- Maintain computer records and reports as directed, ensuring they remain accurate and up to date
- Coordinate with logistics and vendors for the provisioning/installation of equipment/solution as needed
- Carry out laid procedures and tests on circuits/systems/equipment, accurately following the specification supplied to ensure well-functioning/efficiency
- Keep self-up to date with changes in technology affecting systems, equipment and procedures relevant to the role in order to maintain knowledge levels required to do the job
0 to 2 years
About this Company
TE data is Egypt's largest IP based data communications carrier with a national network and a regional vision.
See all Careers and Jobs at WEData
TE data S.A.E. was established late 2001 by Telecom Egypt (Incumbent Operator of Egypt) to act as its data communications and Internet arm.