- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Trufla Technology is a Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for brokerages and reimagines the way their customers interact with insurance.
Think insurance is boring? Think again.
Trufla is leading a digital revolution that will transform the insurance industry! We’re growing fast, and we’re looking for visionaries to join our team of innovators and disruptors at our Cairo offices.
It’s our goal for Trufla to be the BEST place to work. A great corporate culture is one of our top priorities.
We’ve Put Together Some Great Benefits:
- Awesome people
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance
- Gym Membership
- Flexible Working Hours
- Continuing Education Opportunities
- Transportation Allowance
About Our Offices:
- New Modern Office
- Central Cairo Location
- Team Building Activities
- Milestone celebrations – work anniversaries, birthday celebrations, etc.
- You're passionate about bringing innovative ideas to life through technology, and it’s important for you to be a part of a team focused on providing exceptional solutions to both internal and external customers. Bringing a solid foundation in software development, you are also passionate about learning and evaluating new and emerging technology. You are eager to deliver products with outstanding quality that attracts users. We’re looking for a Senior Front End Engineer, who is an expert with React and an added bonus if you have Ruby on Rails experience too, to join our growing team. You will be a part of team that is responsible for developing our flagship product truLeads.
- You will work in a fast-paced environment where you will have the autonomy to set the direction for a fast growing product.
- We work in weekly cycles and ship small changes every day.
- Right from your first day, you will be shipping changes that impact our customers.
- On an average day, you could be working on a new feature, refactoring an old part of our code-base, or working on improving the performance of our API.
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Insurance
About this Company
Trufla Technology is a Canadian company and the first of its kind – we offer a complete suite of digital solutions for the modern insurance brokerage. From SEO and web design, to lead management, branded customer service and API’s, Trufla provides a 360° digital strategy for...
See all Careers and Jobs at Trufla