- Experience Needed:
- 15 to 25 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Proactively takes necessary legal actions to protect the company and the top management business interest
- Initiate and pursue legal proceedings as required by the Company
- Prepare memos, defenses, submissions and other pleadings in civil cases both for and against the Company
- Advise on legal matters that should be directed to external counsel office and follow up with them.
- Research and prepare legal opinions on various civil matters including claims for compensation against or pro the Company
- Draft and/or review legal letters, contracts and agreements and monitor legal obligations under agreements to ensure compliance as requested.
- Submit work reports to Management.
- Represent the Company at Arbitration and in front of Public Utilities Commission hearings.
15 to 25 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Tabarak Holding was established in 1979 with a global vision and an Egyptian investment. It was first known as Tabarak Group and with the expansion and diversity of its investments it has expanded to be Tabarak Holding. Tabarak can be portrayed best as one of the first...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tabarak Holding