- Experience Needed:
- 3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Medical Insuranc, Social Insurance and Mobile allowance
About the Job
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Establishes a detailed program specification through discussion with clients.
- Clarifies precisely what actions the program is intended to perform.
- Breaks down program specification into its simplest elements and translating this logic into a programming language.
- Devices possible solutions to predicted problems, evaluating other options.
- Works as part of a team, which may be established purely for a particular project, to write a specific section of the program.
- Combines all elements of the program design and testing it.
- Tests sample data-sets to check that output from the program works as intended.
- Reacts to problems and correcting the program as necessary.
- Installs the program and conducts final testing.
- Evaluates the program's effectiveness.
- Increases program operating efficiency and adapts it to new requirements, as necessary.
- Conducts user acceptance testing to ensure the program can be used easily, quickly and accurately.
- Writes detailed documentation for the operation of the program by users and computer operators.
- Consults manuals, periodicals and technical reports to learn new ways to develop programs and maintain existing skills and knowledge.
- Updates, repairs, modifies and expands existing software and generic applications.
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Networking Information Technology Services
About this Company
Established in 2005, MCS (Mideast Communication Systems) offers Value
See all Careers and Jobs at MidEast Communication Systems
Added Distribution focusing on Networking and Automation businesses.
MCS is part of a Middle East based group of companies. The company is
financially supported by the group, with corporate...