- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Social Insurance, Annual Bonus, Rapid Recognition Bonus
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Deploying, managing, and operating scalable, highly available, secure, and fault tolerant systems on AWS for our clients
- Migrating existing on-premises applications to AWS.
- Evaluating and optimizing existing AWS deployments.
- Identifying appropriate use of AWS deployment and operational best practices.
- Develop well-designed, documented, and tested software features that meet customer requirements.
- Participate in an agile delivery team, helping to ensure the technical quality of the features -delivered across the team, including documentation, testing strategies, and code.
- Remain up-to-date on emerging technologies and architecture and propose ways to use them in current and upcoming projects.
2 to 4 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Information Technology Services