- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Identify project requirements and thus design systems and products.
- Research suitable solutions and estimating costs and timescales.
- Design electrical networks as per requirements and standard loads.
- Implement the designed electrical networks as per planned requirements and standard loads.
- Propose modifications and retesting products.
- Quality and approve the final product or system.
- Prepare works documentation, writing reports and giving
- Maintain and update the project manager to facilitate timely reporting, cost-effective recommendations, and goal achievements.
- Support with the QA/QC team leader the quality assurance and control of contractor, subcontractors and suppliers in the electrical engineering discipline
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Chemicals Engineering Services
About this Company
Today System Technique specializes in providing turnkey solutions, from concept design to construction and commissioning of water treatment systems and effluent treatment plants. We have also recently added boiler houses and steam engineering to our range of offerings.
See all Careers and Jobs at System Technique