- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Implement the organization's reward strategy to ensure the compensation outcomes meet current and future business needs and are consistent with the organization's desired internal and external market position. Role will be part of the Compensation team and performs compensation projects in Snacks & Support functions business, as well as a variety of reporting services as needed.
- Manage Egypt Snacks Compensation & Business Unit (BU) Agenda policies and procedures for the company.
- Manage People Cost by developing Annual Operating Plan (AOP) whilst ensuring that it supports company strategic and operations objectives and manage the Quarterly & Monthly people cost tracking (Actuals vs. AOP) and prepare a cause of change analysis.
- Manage full Merit & Bonus cycles for full population, and all rounds of salary adjustment.
- Manage the issuance of LG2 & Below Letter Of Understanding (LOU)'s/Salary proposals and align with TR Manager if needed.
- Review Monthly Payroll Audit Report and take mitigating actions accordingly.
- Assist TR Senior Manager on any yearly related projects (People Cost Allocation, Incentive and Overtime review…etc).
- Ensure addressing business needs as well as consistency with the organization’s overall reward strategy and work as consultant and advisor for the business leader and Local Human Resources Manager (LHRM) to direct the decision to be aligned with the compensation strategy.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico