- Experience Needed:
- More than 4 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
The purpose of this job is to support and advise the tax department in all its responsibilities through handling and reviewing all local and foreign contracts with suppliers and customers, ensure proper tax advisory, and support Egypt Tax Manager in tax planning.
- Manage tax calendar to ensure compliance with legal and PepsiCo due dates (Tax declarations (monthly/quarterly/annually) + payments).
- Manage tax authority clearance and follow up on assessment forms.
- Control and supervise tax filing.
- Handling the tax reporting (BAIC Preparation – FIN 48 – Deferred Tax review – FAS 109 Review – Quality of Earning (QOE) – Annual Operating Plan (AOP) and start plan tax template).
- Review sales tax declaration preparation.
- Prepare tax accounting reconciliations.
- Review and summarize local and foreign contracts to ensure compliance with local tax regulation and international tax treaties.
- Ensure compliance with tax policies and procedures. .
- Ensure SAP proper implementation through SAP coordination and support.
- Track all tax court cases in cooperation with our legal department to reserve our tax rights.
- Collect tax related data and develop accurate financial and reporting to Egypt tax manager to be sent to region for consolidation and recommendations.
- Drive organization capability through coaching, leading by example, developing technical team.
- Be a proactive business partner and run field visits to ensure tax related cycles (S&D) are transacted the right way and do not expose the company to unnecessary tax hits.
- Ensure sufficient and comprehensive tax studies provided by tax consultants on timely basis.
More than 4 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Food and Beverage Production
About this Company
We are a leading global food and beverage company with brands that are respected household names throughout the world.
See all Careers and Jobs at Pepsico