- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Collect cost information and maintain an expenses database.
- Construct data accumulation systems.
- Determine fixed costs and analyze it.
- Analyzing fixed assets and it's depreciation.
- Plan and record variable costs (e.g. purchases of raw material and operations costs).
- Review standard and actual costs for inaccuracies.
- Preparing budgeting plan and costing reports for the company and for each department.
- Analyze and report cost, revenues and profit margins.
- Prepare (monthly, quarterly and annual) cost forecasts.
- Assisting in month-end and year-end closing.
- Identify and recommend cost-effective solutions.
- Comply with the policies of budgeting regarding the deadlines and the management of the budgeting process.
- Receiving the budget estimates from all the departments of the organization and critically examines them for correctness, accuracy, and completeness.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Agriculture/Fishing/Farming FMCG Food and Beverage Production