- Experience Needed:
3 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Perform maintenance tasks on terminal equipment (Individually or within a team)
- Repair breakdowns on terminal equipment
- Handing over and continued jobs to next shift clearly and smoothly.
- Distributing jobs/work orders to available service men/technicians/craftsmen, taking into account the capability of each.
- Initiate periodic/ random inspections in various stages of work, follow up the jobs during his shift and resolve any unforeseen problems.
- Receiving breakdown calls from his supervisor and assign a group according to work requirement and priorities
- Check jobs after completion to ensure proper service.
- Enforce safety standards in line with company policy and government regulations.
- Assist in training technicians whenever required to increase work efficiency.
3 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Logistics and Supply Chain
About this Company
A.P. Moller–Maersk Group, also known as Maersk, is a Danish business conglomerate with activities in the transport, logistics and energy sectors. Maersk has been the largest container ship and supply vessel operator in the world since 1996.
See all Careers and Jobs at Maersk