- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time Work From Home
10,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
About the Job
- Technical design, development and implementation of new/existing applications as required
- Generate Ad-hoc reports
- Perform appropriate code modifications to existing software and new software or system that is aligned with the tools, procedures, processes, and coding standard used by the company
- Work as part of the technical team to develop code that enhances current software products, as well as assist in the design, development, and implementation of new software products.
- Participate in design and code review sessions to ensure accuracy and maintainability of programming.
- Work with the organization’s Project Managers, Quality Assurance, and Infrastructure staff to ensure timely delivery of quality software changes, defect correction, and enhancements.
- Evaluate proposed technical solutions to ensure that they are aligned with the software functionality and attributes.
- Perform unit and systems testing to ensure delivery of quality products.
- Assist Business Analysts and Project Managers to address ad hoc customer requests (e.g., database queries, data issues, etc.).
- Works collaboratively with Company's team of developers and engineers to design and develop moderate to complex web-based applications
- Recommends innovative technical solutions to improve software capabilities and user accessibility. Ensures technical components are reliable, salable, interoperable, and reusable
- Continually enhances the technical design and frameworks underlying the company products suite
- Designs and documents technical architecture
- Participate in technical design discussions, advising our Functional Consultants on proposed solutions based on best practices and the customer’s business and technical requirements
- Develop, test, document, install, deploy, and support code additions and modifications
- Work all issues to resolution
- Work with third party technical suppliers as needed to provide a complete business solution for our customers.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Schedule and manage time effectively
- Work in multi-disciplinary teams on projects and enhancements to ensure successful completion
- Ensure all work undertaken and system applications conform to Company standards and procedures and meet the agreed service levels
- Manage, plan and prioritize tasks to achieve agreed deadlines and meet user requirements
- Identify and implement improvements to existing processes and applications
- THIS JOB IS WORK FROM HOME
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Banking Business Services - Other Government
About this Company
ABDAN is mobile and web Development organization based in United Arab Emirates, with headquartered in Abu Dhabi. ABDAN is committed to a high degree of quality and professionalism. With our intellectual understanding for cutting-edge technologies and techniques we provide...
See all Careers and Jobs at Abdan Software