- Experience Needed:
2 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Apply advanced analysis skills and experience to support current AX R2 Define appropriate solutions
- Develop detailed solution architecture and estimates for the Dynamics AX Development for upgrade / re-implementation project
- A backup developer for the specialized Developers. Requirements- Overall experience in Dynamics AX 2012
- Implements reports per requirements documents and standards Reports using the AX IDE, MorphX, X++, SSRS...etc.
- Customizing Dynamics AX solution through X++ and MorphX
- Develop and analyses solutions using C# .Net is preferred.
- Test and QA developments
- Gains understanding of customer’s needs and collaborates with other consultants and support team.
- Test modifications for validity of results, accuracy, reliability, and conformance to established standards.
- Responsible for coding, unit testing and creating full supporting documentation for Microsoft Dynamics based Solutions and all solutions implemented by department.
- Understanding of Co-Workers needs and collaborates with other consultants and support teams to complete design and testing documentation.
- Provides technical input in creating functional specifications when customizations or extensions to Microsoft Dynamics solutions are needed.
2 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
FMCG Information Technology Services
About this Company
Al-Watania Poultry in Arab Republic of Egypt is one of greatest integrated companies for poultry production in the Middle East. The poultry industry in Al-Watania Poultry has several stages starting by poultry grandparents and ended by poultry slaughterhouse accompanied with...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Watania Poultry