- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 SAR per month
About the Job
- Order materials, supplies, and ingredients based on demand.
- Supervise kitchen employees and organize food orders.
- Oversee the food preparation and cooking process.
- Recruit and train kitchen employees in designated stations.
- Monitor inventory levels and perform weekly inventory assessments.
- Work with the restaurant manager to price and change menu items.
- Schedule work shifts for employees.
- Store all food products in compliance with health and safety regulations.
- Ensure the kitchen is clean and organized.
- Maintain weekly and monthly cost reports.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Food Services/Restaurants/Catering Hospitality/Hotels
About this Company
Tawzef is an HR Consultation and Recruitment Agency, with extensive experience providing its clients with topnotch HR Services. We have always committed ourselves to provide the best quality HR services, along with a superior customer service experience for our partners. This...
See all Careers and Jobs at Tawzef