- Experience Needed:
3 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Record daily journal entries and transactions.
- Collects installments by contacting customers.
- Analyze daily expenditures and budgets.
- Responsible for bank transactions.
- Help in the preparation of the financial reports.
- Recording cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Manage all accounting operations based on accounting principles
- Conduct month-end and year-end close process
- Receive and review all payments and received cheques (PDC's & Current dated cheques)
- Assist in the bank reconciliation
- Support Audit related activities for the department.
- Collect, analyze and summarize account information
- Develop periodic reports for management
- Keep up with financial policies, regulation, and legislation
- Summarizes financial status by collecting information; preparing a balance sheet, profit and loss, and other statements
3 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Qawafel Real Estate Investment & Development Co. SAE has been operating in the State of Kuwait for more than 15 years. The company is currently working in the Arab Republic of Egypt and its main objective is to provide distinguished and diversified projects suitable for all...
See all Careers and Jobs at Qawafil For Real Estate Investment