- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 2 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Perform accounting related to the processing and efficient maintain of accounts payable transactions.
- Review, verify and book invoices of non-merchandise in a timely manner and review the required supporting documents to make sure it’s following the group policy and the SOP.
- Verifies vendor accounts by reconciling statements and related transactions.
- Communicate with vendors & store to ensure that all invoices are processed and approved according to SOP and submitted within the deadline.
- Review, verify and book all shipments and related overheads to ensure the accuracy of the costing.
- Follow up with the suppliers on all debit/credit notes related to the difference of receiving and book it according to SOP
- Prepare Reports and analysis of accounts
- Maintain files and documentation of all invoices and shipments.
- Work to improve processes in his assigned accounting functions.
1 to 2 years
Not Specified at least
Construction - Residential & Commercial/Office Real Estate/Property Management Retail
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Accounting or equivalent.
Minimum Experience and Knowledge:
- 1- 2 years of experience Accounts payable or a related field
- ERP Experience. SAP is a plus.
- Excellent in English.
- Proficiency in MS Office.
About this Company
Al-Futtaim’s family business traces its origins back to the 1930s on the banks of the Dubai Creek, a trailblazer for innovative trading concepts designed to enrich lifestyles.
See all Careers and Jobs at Al-Futtaim
Today, Al-Futtaim is present in 29 countries, represents over 200 companies spanning the...