- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Active, on-going management of our translator database, keeping records up to date etc.
- Recruitment of new resources in order to create and expand a dedicated resource supply to accommodate clients’ needs.
- Monitoring language trends and filling any gaps in resources.
- Using relevant market resources for recruitment.
- Evaluation and tracking of vendor performance in liaison with our review department.
- Relationship management with existing vendors.
- Answering translator payment and invoicing queries, in liaison with our accounts department.
- Creating and distributing a monthly report on recruited translators.
- Rate negotiations – ongoing.
- Helping project managers with specific translator requirements, both on an ad hoc basis and based on ongoing project requirements.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Translation and Localization
About this Company
Reutrans is a leading company in providing premium quality services to clients from the translation, localisation, DTP and software engineering industries. Founded in 2007 in the UK, we have already established a broad network of international clients and worked with customers...
See all Careers and Jobs at Reutrans LTD.