- Experience Needed:
More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
Engineering Manager – Enterprise
- Our Engineering team seeks an experienced and entrepreneurial Software Engineering Manager that is ready to lead and grow a team consisting of Frontend, Backend, Mobile, and Test Engineers. This is an excellent opportunity for accomplished engineers to have massive impact at a fast-growing technology company.
- As a Software Engineering Manager, you will work closely with the rest of the Vezeeta Engineering Leadership team and Product team to build cutting edge solutions following the lean / agile development process.
What you will be working on:
- Lead, manage and scale a team of Frontend, Backend, Mobile, and Test engineers.
- Collaborate with Product Management, Design, and other teams to define and deliver on the product and technical roadmap
- Establish a collaborative work environment that fosters autonomy, transparency, high degree of craftsmanship and personal growth.
- Evangelize software development best practices and set a high bar for other engineers to meet
- Lead technical discussions and plans to improve our overall software quality
- Plan, design, communicate and implement reliable, scalable and extensible software systems
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services Internet/E-commerce
Relevant experiences for us:
- BS/MS in Computer Science, Engineering or a related subject
- 4+ years leading a team of developers
- 5+ years experience building applications with: Popular JS frameworks and libraries (React, Angular, Ember, etc…) Python and Django, SQL and Relational Databases, REST PIs design (JSON, XML, etc.)
- Deep understanding of continuous integration, automation tools and processes
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and software engineering best practices
- Ability to work as part of a collaborative team in a fast-paced environment
- Sincere interest in working at a startup and scaling with the company as we grow
NICE TO HAVE
- Experience or interest in life sciences and healthcare
- Experience in DevOps (Docker) and developing on AWS (ElasticSearch, EBS, etc.)
Life at Vezeeta
- Dress for Success: Going strong, relaxed attire
- Flex is bigger than ever: our office accommodates VEEZ 24 hours
- Working hard becomes a habit a serious kind of fun. You get self-satisfaction from pushing yourself to the limit, knowing that all the effort is going to pay off. And we also have Foosball matches, Ping-Pong tournaments, PlayStation wars and many more
- Explore Egypt with us: Annual trips to Egypt’s most beautiful spots
- Corporate Swag: Every newcomer to our VEEZ family must be prepped with our veez swag; mug, t-shirt, notepads, pens and many more
- We find generous and innovative ways to thank employees for their hard work and dedication
We at Vezeeta believe that all VEEZ are unique individuals who all are accessible to equal opportunities. We all are treated with respect and valued for who we are. We all contribute in a level of supportive energy and commitment from others so that we can all be successful together.
About this Company
Vezeeta is a groundbreaking healthcare startup in MENA, with over three million users, a growing portfolio of products, and an expanding geographical footprint. As talent flocks to land in our nest, we single out the most promising caliber and set of skills that would add...
See all Careers and Jobs at Vezeeta.com