- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Manage, design, review and optimize the performance of database SQL queries, Multi-Join Views and stored procedures by modifying T-SQL.
- Create complex SQL query definitions that allow data to be extracted.
- Analyze existing SQL queries for performance improvements.
- Develop procedures and scripts for data migration/integration.
- Provide technical assistance to other SQL Developers as needed.
- Create T-SQL templates for future use.
- Handle full development cycle of projects (analysis, design, implementation, testing, documentation)
- Act as second level of support for production systems users.
- Prepare ad-hoc reports on projects as needed
- Transfer knowledge and know-how to other developers
- Write technical manual documents.
More than 2 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Research
About this Company
•Founded in 1998 as one of the pioneer software companies (ISV).
See all Careers and Jobs at HITS Technologies
•Working in the field of Business Solutions, Cloud, ML, AI, IoT, Robotics, and Blockchain technologies.
•Existing in more than 50 countries, Managing more than 1 million users
•One of the...