- Experience Needed:
2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Performing service tasks like installation and commissioning of High Voltage (HV) equipment and routine maintenance independently.
- Identifying technical problems and making analysis through remote or on-site activity in different service categories (like: installation and commissioning, routine maintenance, extensions, replacements etc.).
- Contributing to customer satisfaction by executing service work according to customer order and expectation. Maintaining a good relationship with customers.
- Identifying new sales opportunities and communicates them internally.
- Coordinating, preparing and ensuring that all materials, parts and equipment are available at the appropriate quality for service activities.
- Preparing all documents and reports to be signed by the customer representative.
- Reporting work done in a timely manner and following up when needed.
- Troubleshooting simple equipment failure and making recommendations to avoid repeating the problem in the future.
- Living ABB’s core values of safety and integrity, which means taking responsibility for your own actions while caring for your colleagues and the business.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Electronics and Semiconductors Engineering Services
About this Company
ABB (ABBN: SIX Swiss Ex) is a pioneering technology leader in power grids, electrification products, industrial automation and robotics and motion, serving customers in utilities, industry and transport & infrastructure globally. Continuing a history of innovation spanning...
See all Careers and Jobs at ABB