- Experience Needed:
- 5 to 7 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Prepare and analyze food and beverage costs on a weekly basis and recommend alternatives to improve costs.
- Assist in the monthly food and beverage inventories count and extension.
- Establish and maintain a database for food and beverage inventory stock including up-to-date pricing.
- Ensure proper storage and issuance of all food and beverage items.
- Establish and maintain a cost allocation transfer system for food and beverage supplies to the various departments. Summarize these transactions for each financial period close.
- Cost all food and beverage items and where practical, input these costs into the Material Control system and generate monthly potential food and beverage cost of sales.
- Price all food and beverage storeroom requisitions and compute the following: Monthly food and beverage actual costs by outlet.
- Monthly storeroom variances for food and beverage.
- Assist management in menu costing in order to establish menu item sale prices.
- Establish and monitor the following operational controllers in the food and beverage outlets: - Menu Items (ensure that they are properly rung up the system). - Cash handling and check settlement. - Operation inventories and reconciliations. - Point of Sale system user capabilities and controls. - Portion controls.
- Prepare F&B reports as requested by management.
5 to 7 years
Not Specified at least