- Experience Needed:
- More than 2 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Males Only
About the Job
- Install, configure, maintain and troubleshoot Active Directory, Domain Controller, DNS, DHCP, File Server, Print Server, WSUS, WDS, IIS and solving the related problems with it.
- Publish test and production websites using IIS.
- Managing physical and virtual servers.
- Server maintenance, upgrades, and patching including hardware and operating system.
- Monitor systems and provide information and statistics relevant to system capacity limits on data storage, system utilization, etc. with enough lead-time to avoid system crashes and data loss.
- Browse through application and OS log files to identify the possible cause of an issue, take the corrective actions and develop the preventive recommendation.
- Installing and administrating virtual machines using virtualization technologies especially Hyper-V.
- Manage the backup process and perform data recoveries as needed.
- Installation, configuration and testing of high availability and disaster recovery solutions.
- Administrating and troubleshooting Unix/Linux systems.
- Managing Kaspersky Administration Server, scheduling updates, and Full virus scan for the Servers and Workstations.
- Administrating company’s external hosting (Website, Email accounts, etc.)
- Write and maintain custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks.
More than 2 years
Not Specified at least
Information Technology Services