- Experience Needed:
- 8 to 10 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
We are now looking for a Second Level Operations Specialist that will be responsible for the coordination, management, execution and reactive maintenance activities that require a higher level of support than offered by the 1st level Operations. This person shall ensure that the services provided to customers are continuously available and performing to Service Level Agreement (SLA) performance levels.
Responsibilities & Tasks:
- Knowledge to analyze production fallout orders. Provide critical and speedy resolution of fallout orders ranging from data manipulation, SQL scripting and DB updating, reformulating XML to help orders move along in provisioning system.
- SQL, Oracle and DB experience mandatory Identify and provide bulk fixes / resolutions for large quantity of orders failing Communicate and assist development teams in critical production fixes.
- Automate routine jobs and train the team.
- Analyze total rejects and the impact on the revenue Defect Management - Report, analyze and answer defects.
- Coordination with Datacenter team for resolution of Database, system or network issues.
- Coordination with Incident/Problem management team during severity/issues. RCA documentation and submission to client
- Coordination with Development team, vendor for bug fixing, or new changes deployment.
- Ensure reconciliation between one component to the other in order to identify issues early and minimize defects.
- Ability to handle executive escalations and other internal teams with solving complex issues
- Support for the QA team in order to minimize developers time spent on defects related to design/ execution issues
- Workaround management - Create and manage workarounds, removing once the permanent fix has been initiated.
- Keep SOP and other operational documents updated.
8 to 10 years
Not Specified at least
About this Company
Ericsson is one of the leading providers of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) to service providers, with about 40% of the world’s mobile traffic carried through our networks. We enable the full value of connectivity by creating game-changing technology and...
See all Careers and Jobs at Ericsson