Required Skills and Qualifications
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Engineering or IT related field
- 2-3 years of experience
- Prior experience in an analytical role and data visualization tools (PowerBI, QlikView, Tableau, etc.);
- Highly proficient SQL languages and in Microsoft applications (mainly Excel);
- A statistical programming language like R or Python would be much appreciated;
- Being familiar with clustering & regression techniques would be a plus;
- Proficiency in English.
- A unique experience in an entrepreneurial, yet structured environment;
- An opportunity to be part of a highly professional and dynamic team working around the world;
- An unparalleled personal and professional growth where you will learn from the best and grow like nowhere else;
- A unique experience working in an international group impacting millions of users and in revenue.
About this Company
Jumia is Africa's leading internet group, with already over 3,000 employees in more than 14 African countries and huge successes such as Jumia, Jumia Travel, Jumia Food, Jumia Deals, Jumia House, Jumia Jobs and Jumia Services. It is led by top talented leaders offering a great...
See all Careers and Jobs at Jumia