- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
5,000 to 15,000 EGP per month
- Travel Frequency:
- Minimal travel
About the Job
- Support the Engineering team on one or more projects using your expertise in Building Information Modeling.
- The ability to work in a variety of construction environments including commercial, Educational, industrial and health care related projects
- Manage and Coordinate project deliveries/ delegated tasks with offshore production team.
- Review and QA/QC project deliverable.
- Learn and demonstrate proficiency in software related to BIM
- Learn and Demonstrate proficiency in construction trade knowledge (MEPF& Coordination).
- Strive to build strong network connections with project customers.
- Working with our clients during pre‐construction phase to build the 3D models, 2D Shop Drawings, As‐Built and Submittal drawings
- Be a champion in the advancement of BIM
- Must be willing to work as an Onsite BIM Engineer with Client's project team
- Document Control Support
1 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Computer Software Construction - Industrial Facilities and Infrastructure Consulting Services
Education and/or Experience
- Mechanical/Electrical BS, MS or foreign equivalent in Construction Engineering and Management/Technology from a reputed university.
- Prefer with 1‐5 years of experience in BIM detailing work from preconstruction through handoff phase of commercial construction.
- Learning knowledge of AutoCAD MEP ®, Revit ® and Navisworks ®.
- Excellent collaborative and organizational skills with the ability to communicate effectively
- Ability to lead and train small teams.
- Proven leadership and teamwork experience
- Required to travel to local customer sites located within 50 Kilometer from the home office. Also required to travel, on an average once a quarter, within Egypt to attend conferences and visit regional/national customer sites