- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Configuration and management of network switches, routers, firewalls, intrusion detection and protection devices, antispam appliances, filtering devices, and Internet caching appliances; network capacity planning; monitoring of network infrastructure performance; identification of bottlenecks; optimization of infrastructure functions; and drafting of related policies and guidelines.
- Implementation and management of network security (WAN and LAN) and disaster recovery infrastructure. Activities include the determination, implementation, and management of: the appropriate level of infrastructure security for the current and future organizational environment; intrusion detection and prevention; virus protection; and disaster recovery to ensure business continuity.
- Performs LAN administration functions; monitors and troubleshoots LAN and WAN system performance and resolves communications and networking problems
- Installing, administering and maintaining network hardware.
- Provide support for the network security environment.
- Create security (policies, procedures), performs vulnerability assessments.
- Monitor and test network performance and provide network performance statistics and reports.
- Ability to troubleshoot network and security equipment
- Investigate security incidents, collect and preserve evidence
- Identifies, troubleshooting diagnoses, and resolves network problems
- Create documentation for all implemented network and security hardware.
- Managing issues with ISPs, Equipment suppliers and network vendors.
- Assist in preparation of IT solution presentations.
- Planning, installing, integrating and troubleshooting VoIP system
- Field deployment and configuration of network/ security devices
- Keeping up-to-date with Cisco,Fortinet,HPN & Sophos Networking/Security solutions
- Complying with company policy for career path development
- Responsible for the delivery of network/ security planning, design, implementation and optimization services as a post-sales consultant to enterprise clients
- Designing & implementing technology solutions for clients that will address their needs in network/security Solutions
- Monitoring network/ security performance and troubleshoot problem areas as needed.
2 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Computer and Network Security Computer Networking Computer Software
About this Company
Sana Technology is an Egypt based system integrator with activities all over Egypt and near by region. It was founded in 2000 and it is subjected to Investment.
See all Careers and Jobs at Sana Technology
We are specialized in offering full spectrum of information technology solutions.