- Experience Needed:
- 10 to 12 years
- Career Level:
- Senior Management (e.g. VP, CEO)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Managing site execution teams (inhouse/outsource).
- Planning and coordinating site daily different works (civil, architecture).
- Managing site resources to achieve project goals (quality, cost, time).
- Managing relationships with suppliers and subcontractors.
- Managing relationships with projects of different consultants.
- Doing quality control checks for site works on a periodic basis.
- Reviewing & adjusting shop drawings.
- Preparing site progress reports.
- Making safety inspections to ensure site safety regulations are met.
10 to 12 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Real Estate/Property Management