- Experience Needed:
4 to 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Compiles and analyses financial information to prepare entries to accounts, such as general ledger accounts, documenting business transactions.
- Analyses financial information detailing assets, liabilities, and capital, and prepares balance sheet, profit and loss statement, and other reports to summarize and interpret current and projected company financial position management.
- Audits contracts, orders, and vouchers, and prepares reports to substantiate individual transactions prior to settlement.
- Installs, modifies, documents, and coordinates implementation of accounting systems and accounting control procedures.
- Makes recommendations regarding the accounting of reserves, assets, and expenditures.
- Provides data and analysis for internal and external audits, as well as documentation substantiating adherence to control policies.
- Updates standard costs annually and as needed for new and changed parts.
- Conducts studies and submits recommendations for improving the organization's accounting operation.
- Collects appropriate data and prepares federal, state, and local reports.
- Collects data to determine costs of business activity such as raw material purchases, inventory, and labor.
- Analyzes data obtained and records results.
- Records cost information for use in controlling expenditures.
- Analyzes audits of costs and prepares reports.
4 to 5 years
Not Specified at least
Healthcare and Medical Services