- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Males Preferred
About the Job
- Designs, develops and modifies software applications, components and databases; supports and/or installs software applications and components; works from written specifications and pre-established guidelines to perform the functions of the role.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Utilize established development tools, guidelines and coding conventions to develop high-performance back end databases for world-class software applications.
- Develop and maintain the database stored procedures, objects, views , packages and functions for all software applications.
- Maintain existing software & database systems by identifying and correcting software defects.
- Participate in regular design and code reviews with development team members to confirm use of best practices.
- Author detailed documentation for source code created.
- Understand and evaluate new technologies, develop skills in new technologies.
- Complete special projects and assignments as assigned.
More than 5 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Computer Software Healthcare and Medical Services Information Technology Services
- Solid hands-on experience in the following languages/ tools/environments:
- Relational Databases
- Web applications
- Using XML and JSON
- Integration Services
- Reporting Service
- Analysis Service
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Team-player that is positive, proactive and a motivated self-starter.
- Experience in quality assurance processes / tools.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Experience in Data Warehouse Applications.
- Experience in Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP).
- Experience in Healthcare Business.
Qualifications and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- Age : 26-35 .
- 5+ years Experience is a Must .
About this Company
KHABEER is a global software industries and business solutions company delivering high quality solutions to its clients to achieve their goals.
See all Careers and Jobs at Khabeer
We provide a complete end-to-end solution for technology driven business transformation initiatives.