- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 4 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Responsible for all products & data, related to materials and recipes.
- Responsible for modifying and improving existing recipes.
- Develop and participate in tests and evaluations of ingredients needed to support product
- Development and cost improvements.
- Conduct effective sensory evaluation sessions of existing, new and competitors' products.
- Research current consumer markets and latest technologies to develop new product concept.
- Act as point of communication with stakeholders internally and externally regarding product development.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams including commercial and manufacturing teams, to ensure timely execution of multiple projects.
0 to 4 years
Not Specified at least
Food and Beverage Production Manufacturing
About this Company
United Oil Processing and Packaging is a 100% Egyptian company established in 1987. Since establishment United Oil Processing and Packaging has expanded from a soft oil refining company to trading , packaging, , distributing and exporting; the full range of vegetable fats and edible oils.
See all Careers and Jobs at United Oil for Processing and Packaging