- Experience Needed:
- More than 5 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Project management of advanced service business and complex service projects for Gas/Steam Turbine /Generator/ gas compressors related to the O&G and industrial applications Services.
- Coordination with different stakeholders including product competence centers.
- Create project plans (schedule, cost, risk & opportunity, crisis, procurement, quality, resources ….etc).
- Determine required project resources.
- Define sub-contractor requirements.
- Conduct kick-off/project progress update meetings.
- Conduct regular review meetings with project team.
- Ensure proper implementation of claim management.
- Create additional sales opportunities during project implementation.
- Ensure successful project closure (PAC, TOC, FAC…etc).
- Maintain strong customer relationship.
- Determine sales opportunities for products and services.
- Prepare and negotiate offers/contracts with customers.
More than 5 years
Not Specified at least
Consumer Electronics Manufacturing
About this Company
Siemens AG is a German conglomerate company headquartered in Berlin and Munich and the largest industrial manufacturing company in Europe with branch offices abroad. The principal divisions of the company are Industry, Energy, Healthcare, and Infrastructure & Cities, which represent the main activities of the company.
See all Careers and Jobs at SIEMENS