- Experience Needed:
- 2 to 8 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Research and explore potential global markets.
- Find potential clients and convert them into actual customers then following up to reach a wider client base.
- Receive and complete customer Requests for Quote (RFQ).
- Coordinate and cooperation with manufacturing personnel and competent departments to resolve pending issues on customer requirements and updates.
- Responsible for the documentation cycle for outbound containers and arrange details of shipments with forwarders, carriers as necessary for exports
- Contact shipping lines/airlines to get rates, compare prices and handle operations.
- Review the draft from shipping line to ensure the containers are shipped timely and within the required specifications.
- Visit concerned government agencies to get data about importers, international exhibitions and trade missions.
2 to 8 years
Not Specified at least
Manufacturing Mining and Metals
About this Company
We – ACMA for Chemical and Mining is an Egypt based supplier of Ground Calcium Carbonate and Coated Calcium Carbonate. ACMA is a company with a refreshingly innovative mix of state of the art machinery and a qualified team that serves a heterogeneous mix of clientele from all...
See all Careers and Jobs at ACMA for Chemicals and Mining