- Experience Needed:
- 4 to 6 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Develop and launch programs to create marketing plans and supervise clients' marketing team members to ensure that the marketing plans are executed as previously set up.
- Conduct market research to find answers about consumer requirements, habits and trends.
- Brainstorm and develop ideas for creative marketing campaigns
- Assist in outbound or inbound marketing activities by demonstrating expertise in various areas (content development and optimization, advertising, events planning etc.).
- Liaise with external vendors to execute promotional events and campaigns.
- Collaborate with marketing and other professionals to coordinate brand awareness and marketing efforts.
- Plan and execute initiatives to reach the target audience through appropriate channels (social media, e-mail, TV etc.).
- Assist in analyzing marketing data (campaign results, conversion rates, traffic etc.) to help shape future marketing strategies.
- Collaborate in creating and executing launch plans for new products: Leads branding, positioning, naming and messaging of new products
- Collaborate in activities such as forecasting, branding, product positioning, creative concepts, collateral creation and packaging
4 to 6 years
Not Specified at least