- Experience Needed:
- More than 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
About the Job
- Graphic Designers involved in the entire creative process from conceptualization and layout design through final development of printed files in different formats.
- Responsible to create concepts, design, develop layout and production of all marketing communications and marketing support, materials for both printed materials and social media, e.g. Advertisements, brochures, flyers, banners, posters, packaging, presentations as well as social media design concepts.
- To be creative in producing new ideas, concepts, and innovation to redefine any "design brief".
- To present finalized ideas and concept to management.
- Delivering finished designs within brand guidelines
- Ensure that the task deliverable is on time, and at the required level of quality.
- Creating 2D concepts for all marketing campaign materials
- Creating motion graphics
- Create a concept and theme for an event presentation
- Create 3D Visualization and develop booth stage, backdrops, kiosks, POS material
More than 3 years
Not Specified at least
Real Estate/Property Management
About this Company
Brickzey was firstly founded on 2012 under the name of “Gardens for Real Estate.” Gardens Company was limited to brokerage services; three years later, the organization direction changed to be more inclusive and to provide in-depth services that suit the real estate industry...
See all Careers and Jobs at Brickzey Property Management