- Experience Needed:
More than 6 years
- Career Level:
- Job Type:
- Full Time
- Education Level:
About the Job
As a business analyst consultant, you have a key role in communicating between internal departments and external stakeholders and business requirements, acting as a 'translator' were necessary to convey how new technology can support the organization’s goals.
- Understanding business needs and taking the lead to a potential change or transformation.
- Bridging the gap between the IT team and the rest of the business, such as operations, sales, finance, and commercial teams.
- Gathering, identifying and documenting business/technical requirements.
- Simplifying requirements, so they are easily understood across the whole team (Technical/Business).
- Business process modeling and improving business processes.
- Building/Developing business cases.
- Investigating business problems and opportunities using root cause analysis.
- Implementing, testing and deploying solutions to business problems.
- Supporting business transition and helping to establish change.
- Creating and documenting functional specifications for new systems and processes.
- Acting as an advisor to senior managers and executive teams.
- Contributing to the identification of projects.
- Building data models and model business processes.
- Facilitating group workshops and meetings.
- Building relationships with all key stakeholders.
- Monitor and manage business scope
- Manage all the related documentation
- Work on multiple projects efficiently
- Foster partnership with customers/stakeholders/sponsors
More than 6 years
Business Analysis Consultant
A business analyst consultant must be smart leader, problem-solver with deep analytical skills & wide business-domains experience, responsible for understanding the way organization works, operations directions/flow and our business values Vs technical solutions, work closely as a part of the technical development teams to ensure business requirements are fulfilled right. Must be capable to understand, utilize and translate the best practices in machine learning, real-time analytics and/or Big Data into business value.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or any related discipline
- 10+ years or more experience in Software Development and Business/System Analysis
- CBAP, BCS or PMI-PBA certifications preferred.
- Thrives in a collaborative environment
- Excellent written and oral communications skills, with customers, team, and stakeholders
- Wireframing Design tools experience/skills are required.
- Business & IT strategy experience
- Customer-focused mindset
- Knowledge of related software tools
About this Company
Arabian Systems® is the new arm of Emirates Auction L.L.C. in the Technology & Software Development Egypt-based.
See all Careers and Jobs at Arabian Systems
With new vision and goals of building better systems with better customer experience, driving the digital business into & beyond new levels of...