- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time Part Time Freelance / Project
Confidential, 3% Commission + Bonus
- Females Preferred
About the Job
We have a New Furniture Production Line named Rodniture.
- Capable of using AutoCAD effectively and producing, drafting and implementing engineering drawings.
- Preparing presentations for design projects.
- Analyzing the clients' needs and specifications and formulating offers for them.
- Attending meetings with customers to coordinate projects/orders.
- Representing the company in different exhibitions.
- Create objects to furnish homes and businesses, and to act as usable art pieces.
- Sketch and create prototypes and models for production.
- Keep track of market trends, such as which designs are selling better in their market.
- Studying, researching and planning various styles of furniture design.
- Finding ways to improve furniture items already manufactured.
- Selecting suitable materials, which might include wood, metal, plastic and textiles.
- Discussing designs with clients for custom ordering or with manufacturers.
- Create models using 3D MAX & Sketch Up.
- Generating sample designs using computer-aided design (CAD), card models, sketches or hard prototypes.
- Preparing detailed final designs and detailed BOQs as well as furniture proposals for clients.
- Liaising with craftsmen or production department staff - such as production managers, marketing staff and design engineers - about the process of construction or manufacture.
- Responsible for follow-ups, auditing and site visits with the factory.
- In charge of receiving furniture items from the factory.
- Evaluating issues such as pricing and fixing costs, fashion, purchasing, safety, materials and manufacturing methods and techniques.
- Organizing plans and schedules with respect to the availability of resources.
- Attending workshops, seminars and training on various types of manufacturing and furniture design.
- Selling and promoting the company products to the clients.
- Establishing and maintaining professional relationships with existing and new clients.
- Creating and updating a solid clients database.
- Prompt and market company products for office space.
- Presenting company to local market professionally.
- Preparing a sales report and deliver it to the direct supervisor.
- Negotiating tender and contract terms.
- Negotiating and closing sales by agreeing on terms and conditions.
- Offering after-sales support services.
- Administering client accounts.
- Meeting regular sales targets.
1 to 3 years
Not Specified at least
Architectural and Design Services Engineering Services Fine Art
- Preferably Female
- Fluent English
- Experience in Furniture is a MUST
- Autocade and 3D max is MUST
- Excellence in Sketch Up
- Presentation & Communication Skills
- Bachelor degree in designing ( Architect, Product, Interior Designing).
- Ability to travel inside and outside Egypt.
- Ability to works under stress and working with no little direction.
- Good use of Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Good use of email and the internet.
- Familiarity with Point of sale systems.
Previous experience in the furniture is a must, retail field/interior design required
- Salary: negotiable
- Mobile Line.
- Medical & Social Insurance.
- Transportation allowance.
- 3% Commission + Bonus.
About this Company
Metal and Steel Innovation is a leading designer, fabricator and erector of structural steel and Overhead Cranes and has a new furniture fabrication production line named "Rodniture". MSI has been serving the needs of the Oil and Gas, Refining, Petrochemical, Power, Smelting,...
See all Careers and Jobs at Metal & Steel Innovation