- Experience Needed:
- 1 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
- Job Type:
- Full Time
Confidential, Annual Bonuses, Transportation Provided, Social and Medical insurance
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
- Females Only
About the Job
- Greet and assist visitors to the office.
- Organize and schedule meetings and appointments.
- Maintain contact lists.
- Produce and distribute correspondence memos, letters, faxes and forms.
- Assist in the preparation of regularly scheduled reports.
- Develop and maintain a filing system.
- Order office supplies.
- Book travel arrangements and handle visas process.
- Submit and reconcile expense reports.
- Provide general support and information to visitors and colleagues if needed.
- Handle multiple tasks.
- Prepare and monitor invoices monthly.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies
- Carry out administrative duties such as typing, copying, binding, scanning etc.
- Write letters and emails.
- Book conference calls, rooms, taxis, couriers, hotels etc.
- Handle the reception area.
- Maintain computer and manual filing systems.
- Handle sensitive information in a confidential manner.
- Take accurate minutes of meetings.
- Coordinate office procedures.
- Reply to email, telephone or face to face inquiries.
- Develop and update administrative systems to make them more efficient.
- Resolve administrative problems.
- Maintain up-to-date employee holiday records.
- Coordinate repairs to office equipment.
1 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
About this Company
Al Safa Oilex, Crushing Plant provides two Productions lines, Soy Meal production line capacity with 400 MT per day and Soybean Oil with 100 MT per day. Such outcomes have been distributed directly to the market through our professional logistics team. The plant unique...
See all Careers and Jobs at Al Safa Oil Extraction