- Experience Needed:
- 0 to 3 years
- Career Level:
- Entry Level
- Job Type:
- Full Time
3,500 to 4,000 EGP per month, Bi-yearly Commission
- Education Level:
- Bachelor's Degree at least
About the Job
- Initiating, Planning, Executing, Monitoring & Controlling, and Closing localization projects.
- Receiving handoff e-mails from the customers stating the project objectives, constraints and details.
- Analyzing the new requests, communicating with the customers to clarify any grey areas, and define the scope of work required.
- Setting the final project objectives with the customer. (Work required, cost, timeline, quality controls, and admin requirements)
- Selecting the best resources/team members for each single project, referencing the company’s database and guidelines of resources allocation.
- Assigning the work to the team, making sure that every person knows exactly what he/she is supposed to do, communicating with the project team throughout the project lifecycle to answer any queries/questions.
- Monitoring and controlling the progress of work, and interfering to get the project back to the baselines in cases of deviations (Schedule delay, cost overrun, etc)
- Receiving the projects’ deliverables from the team and signing them off before final delivery to the customer
- Delivering to the customers and handling any possible feedback.
- Closing projects and sending the customers’ POs along with the projects’ details to Accountants for invoicing.
- Documentations and logging
0 to 3 years
Bachelor's Degree at least
Translation and Localization
All communication is in English, and mostly via mail, with some phone calls from time to time.
- Fluency in English, spoken and written (The whole business is with non-Arab people and is in English. However, more importance is given to writing).
- Critical thinking skills & basic business-oriented mindset.
- Available to join a full-time job.
- Relevant experience is a PLUS (Relevant experience might include localization project management experience or project management experience in other industries)